Saturday, November 28, 2009

Video Phone

*no this is not the original post i promised, but sometimes stuff falls into my lap that needs to be posted about ASAP*

Allow this video to provide the proper soundtrack and ambiance for today's post:



In case you were wondering/have no concept of popular culture, the video above is a parody of "Video Phone" by Beyonce featuring Lady Gaga.  I feel that it goes perfectly with what I wanted to talk about today.

Hey did you know there is a website called Guys With iPhones?

It's basically an assortment of photos men have taken of themselves in various states of undress using their iPhones.  Simple enough.  There is also Girls with iPhones, which isn't as funny and that shouldn't surprise anyone.  (Excuse my feminism, and don't worry this won't be a huge sausage fest...I'll post some ladies I promise.)

So when I first stumbled upon the site I imagined I would be assaulted with the full frontal of a bevy of (formerly) Ed Hardy clad douchebags who had leftovers from sending their penis to everyone on Facebook and Craigslist who might give a damn.  And sure, I did see some of that... but there was so much more to it than that:



There were Gentlemen





An adorable boy who looks a LOT like the guy who played Godric on True Blood (please let it be him!)


There were Bunnies!


 
 
Chuck E Cheese




Um..Jesus?

Jesus would have an iPhone. He also drives a Prius but doesn't recycle, fyi.



Some guy who had a padlock on his dick


 
ouch

And of course there were some who just couldn't get the angle on their n00dz right


 
 


And this...


it puts the lotion on its skin....

As far as the ladies go... All I have to say is they need to step it up.  You get four types of iPhone Girls:


  1. Ultra high maintenence, unrealistic sexuality

2. Awkward realistic-while-unappealing sexuality



3. Dressing room photos that are just of outfits you tried on (BORING)


 
4. Girls who just can't get the angles right.


I am disappointed, ladies.  Go watch this video...let Beyonce teach you about angles and appeal... and come back with some real winners:


0 comments: